Our client based in Virginia are a Family Business in the Industrial Cleaning sector and they are providing supplies for customers across Government, Schools, Healthcare Organisations, Aged Care Facilities, Child Care Facilities, Restaurants & Cafes, Hotel Chains, and Food Processing Plants.
They are looking for a candidate to fulfill the new vacancy in assisting the Web and Marketing Team with Product Cataloging.
The position is based in the office in Virginia.
This role is to put all of their products online as well as cleaning up the database. Once these products are online, then they can be marketed through all our avenues. There is a method of how they want this done which will help make progress every day.
• Run Daily Product Report and Tidy Part Numbers.
• Run Database Reports altering incorrect part number creation.
• Prepare products for upload to the website.
• Adding photos
• Updating cost price
• Adding description
• Filling in necessary fields
• Upload products to the website
• Create Monthly Product Fliers
• Create content for the website slider.
• Generate Email Campaigns for Customers Weekly
• SEO Optimization for products and categories
• Regular content posts on Instagram
• Create Google ads for selected products
• Create sale Tag Signage for big-ticket items
• Add products to Online Storefront
• Hours are 8:30am till 3:30pm Monday to Friday
• Adobe suite experience – Photoshop / Illustrator / Indesign
• Excel Experience – Formulas / Macros / Shortcuts
• Eye for detail
• Website Experience
• Google Adword Experience
• Online Storefront Experience
• Understanding HTML / CSS
If the right candidate can prove the results of these tasks, there will be plenty of opportunities to evolve in this role.
To apply for this role please follow the link below or phone 3865 6333 for more information.
**** To ensure you are considered for the role, please include an up to date resume with your application****