Our client based on the Northside of Brisbane is an Australian manufacturer of electrical cables with more than 75 years of experience servicing the Australian markets in building & construction, infrastructure, energy resources, renewable energy and electricity supply industries.
As one of Australia’s largest power cable manufacturers, they are a well-respected supplier, delivering a full range of general-purpose fixed and flexible cables as well as special purpose cables. They also provide specialist technical services, cable design and other value-added services gained from extensive experience in the cable industry.
They employ more than 500 employees in Australia and New Zealand, with sales offices and distribution centres throughout.
Based in their Brisbane distribution centre the role of Warehouse Coordinator is an exciting opportunity, responsible for providing effective day to day support to the Logistics Manager and existing team.
- Use of SAP warehouse management system
- Purchasing, raising purchasing orders, receipting invoices.
- Processing returns, credits in SAP
- Monitoring and responding to emails
- Managing and coordinating day to day workload
- Assisting the Logistics Manager with general admin.
You must be a positive contributor to the team, and the spirit of the business while presenting as a competent, efficient and results-driven team member with personality and pleasantries, someone who is enjoyable to work with and do business with
You will have:
- Current Forklift licence
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to follow instructions in a timely manner
- Experience working with computer applications, including Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook and good record keeping
- Previous experience using SAP essential
- Good attention to detail
- Be available to work various shifts between the hours of 7:00 am and 4.30 pm
The role is available for an immediate start, casual to begin with offering 38 hours per week with the view to a permanent position after the qualifying period.
If this sounds like you, please apply now by emailing your up to date resume stating previous recent and relative experience, or call 3865 6333 for more information.