A great career development opportunity has arisen with a global company providing high performance marketing solutions for an experienced Storesperson in Virginia.
As part of a dynamic and efficient team, you will be keen, hardworking and reliable with a positive attitude towards workplace health and safety. Duties will include:
- Receiving and dispatching goods
- Inventory checks
- Picking and packing orders
- Coordinating delivery schedules
- General housekeeping to ensure the warehouse is clean and tidy
- Ensuring the integrity of documentation and data regarding inventory
With previous experience in a warehouse/distribution centre, you have:
- High Reach Forklift Experience
- A strong work ethic with a positive, proactive attitude
- Proven experience working efficiently and meeting deadlines
- The ability to follow direction, learn new skills and different aspects of the business
- A proven record of safe work behaviour
- Good numeracy, literacy and communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Competency using common computer packages and ideally other inhouse/ERP systems
- RF Scanning experience
- Willingness to grow within a company
You will be offered a competitive wage, a full-time permanent position within a busy and growing company, and the potential to develop your career. Hours are 8:00am to 4.30 pm with overtime available.
You must have Australian permanent residency status to apply for this role.
If you think you have what it takes, tell us why this job is for YOU!