Due to an increase in business for our Client, we are searching for a Storeperson/Trade Counter Sales to join their close-knit Mackay team, supplying hardware components to a variety of industries in central Qld.
This role is focused on servicing the Mackay region and surrounds.
Working 7:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday-Friday in a full-time position, your primary responsibilities will be loading and unloading trucks and the delivery of products to our valued customers across the region.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assisting with trade counter sales, from order processing, quoting and follow-up
- Providing excellent customer service and product advice to our customers
- Assisting with pick packing, pallet wrapping and loading and unloading vehicles, and delivering products to the customers
- Assisting with general stock control, receipting and unpacking
- Assisting with stock taking and inventory cycle counts
You must have a keen attitude and willingness to learn new things along with the following skills and experience:
- Current Drivers licence
- Forklift licence
- Strong customer service skills
- Physically fit as there is some manual lifting involved in this role
- Exceptional awareness of safety in the workplace
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical and a Drug and Alcohol test
This role is casual to start with the view of going permanent for the right person.
If this sounds like you APPLY now, or call 3865 633 for further information