Our client believes people are the face of their business and play a key role in delivering exceptional customer service within their region. This role will be a combination of:
- Being on the road in a delivery van, delivering and collecting floor and wall tiles and associated accessories to residential houses, to:
- Working in their warehouse, forklift work, completing orders, receiving deliveries, and loading vans and trucks in a timely manner.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who enjoys being on the road, interacting with other people, and prides themselves on representing the company they work for.
The role is casual, 38 hours per week, Monday – Friday from 7.30AM to 8:30PM, giving you a great work/life balance.
May lead to a full-time role.
What they are looking for:
- Strong customer focus
- Good computer skills
- Proficient communication skills
- Compliance with all health and safety procedures
- Honest, reliable, open and friendly manner
- Must have a Forklift licence
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
To apply, please follow the link below. To be considered for the role, please ensure you attach a current resume with your application.
For more information, please call Accurate Recruitment on (07) 3865 6333 for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $27.00 – $28.00 per hour