High profile client established for over 40 years is seeking Robotic welders for their engineering workshop based in Geebung.
The company is a leader in fabricated components for all terrain vehicles.
The applicants will need to be reliable, self-motivated, able to work with minimum supervision, and able to work night shift.
Previous experience with programming/operating welding robots is a huge advantage.
Desirable but not vital:
- Previous experience operating a robot welder
- Experience in welding aluminum, mild steel, and stainless steel preferred
- Ability to read technical drawings and welding data/symbols – an advantage
- Able to produce welded components to a high standard and in a timely manner
- Take pride in their work and meet targets set by the supervisor
- Committed to safe working practices
- Methodical approach to work QA & work procedures
- Good communication skills
To apply please follow the link below or call Accurate Recruitment on (07) 3865 6333 for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $35.00 – $36.00 per hour