This role mainly involves repairing all brands of floor sweepers, floor polishers, industrial vacuum cleaners, and any other forms of electrical industrial cleaning equipment. You will be primarily working from our client’s workshop in Virginia or traveling to Site to conduct onsite repairs.
The ideal candidate will be well presented, highly motivated, have good time management skills, excellent customer communication skills, proficient computer skills, and strong problem-solving skills. The right person will be eager to use their trade skills to help create for themselves a stable career path that will provide them with a great opportunity for years to come.
This role can be full-time or part-time depending on your circumstances and requirements.
This hourly rate is negotiated with the right candidate depending on the qualifications and experience. They are a busy, fast-growing company, but small enough to see you as more than just a number. This position is for an immediate start so apply today!
Qualifications & experience:
• A current driver’s license
• Electrical trade background or,
• Mechanical trade background with a restricted Electrical Licence
• A minimum of 3 years appliance repair and troubleshooting experience
Tasks & responsibilities:
• Diagnosing, Repairing, and ongoing maintenance of Appliances
• Excellent customer service skills
• Management of workshop stock
• Source appliance parts using exploded diagrams
• Flexible working hours
• Salary Review after 3-month probation period
****To ensure you are considered for the role please include an up-to-date resume with your application****
For more information, please call Accurate Recruitment on (07) 3865 6333
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00 – $35.00 per hour