Our Client based in Eagle Farm is looking for an experienced Production Team Leader preferably someone with Production line experience in food or a similar industry.
You will be responsible for the efficient and safe running of the production processes on a daily basis with an emphasis on staff motivation and allocation as per production schedule demands
- Manufacturing/Food Production background.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- At least 2 years of experience leading a small production team.
- Strong leadership, motivational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to perform physically demanding manual handling tasks
- Hands On approach and positive work attitude
- Have the ability to coordinate production activities efficiently and effectively
- Experience in GMP/HACCP or Food Handling
- Forklift license (desirable)
- Availability for 5 am starts
- Supervise staff to ensure maximum productivity levels are achieved at all times
- Mentor, train and motivate staff
- Ensure the production process runs smoothly and that all machinery is maintained and operates at peak efficiency
- Notify management of any breakdowns or production hold-ups
- Identify and assist in any problem solving of production issues
- Check finished products to ensure quality, and that industry standards are met
- Compliance with all Company Procedures and Policies.
- Adherence to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) Standards.
- Perform production duties as required
- Oversee adherence to all WPHS procedures
- Production reporting to management
This role will start out as a casual role working alongside others with the view for permanency after the qualifying period. Ideally, the successful candidate will be self motivated and have a desire to achieve! Immediate start on offer
If you believe you have all of the above and would like to apply for this position please email your up to date detailed resume stating previous recent experience
Job Types: Full-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 – $27.00 per hour