We are looking for an Experienced Mig Welder for a busy fabrication workshop in the Northern Suburbs of Brisbane for immediate start for 2-3 weeks starting Monday 29th March.
Ideally, the successful candidates will have:
- Hands-on MIG welding experience – certificate 111 in fabrication will be an advantage
- Forklift ticket
- Guillotine and/or break press experience
- Able to read and work off drawings
- Reliable and good work ethic and able to work unsupervised.
- Understanding of OHS and safe working environment
- Must have full welding PPE including welding helmet & hand tools.
This position is initially short term casual which may roll into a longer-term role.
Expected Start Date: 29/03/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $32.00 – $34.00 per hour