$37.00 – $40.00 / hr
· Casual ongoing with a view to a permanent role
· Competitive hourly rate with overtime available daily
· High profile customer base and variety in work
Our client specialises in truck and tanker body manufacturing and servicing and have high profile customers including Qld Fire Service and large businesses within the mining industry all with long term contracts.
They are looking for an experienced, motivated and energetic Trade Qualified Diesel Fitter / Mechanic with high attention to detail to join their service team. Carry out scheduled servicing, repairs & maintenance on trucks & trailers & attend on-site breakdowns.
Skills and experience:
- A qualified Diesel Fitter / Mechanic with a minimum of 5 years trade experience
- A strong work history with Trucks or Specialised Vehicles would be highly regarded (in particular servicing of emergency vehicles)
- Reconditioning and Service background
- Technical competence and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to problem-solve, diagnose and fix malfunctions / issues
- Ability to operate diagnostic equipment
- Ability to follow job specifications
- High attention to detail and takes pride in producing quality work every time
- Works well in a team environment but can also work independently when required
- Can work in a dynamic and changing workplace
- Energetic, has a positive work ethic and commitment to meeting schedule
- An awareness of workplace, health and safety regulations
- Reliable and punctual
- Can communicate with customers
If you think you have what it takes, tell us why this job is for YOU!
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should call Steve on 0481 710 686.
Expected Start Date: 15/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $37.00 – $40.00 per hour