This is a varied role it is essentially 3 roles in 1 consisting of internal sales, warehousing, and general administration duties.
As an integral part of the team, your responsibilities will include servicing of the existing customer base by fielding incoming calls, emails, and trade counter inquiries. Performing warehousing duties in an accurate and timely manner plus general administrative duties.
Your responsibilities will include;
• Provide exceptional customer service via face-to-face interaction, emails, and over the phone
• Warehousing and stock control
• Receiving and storing inwards goods
• Picking and packing orders
• Sales and purchase order processing
• Provide customers with timely and accurate order status information
• Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment
• General housekeeping
The successful applicant;
We need a dedicated, reliable person with a great approach to working within a small team, who is a creative problem solver able to prioritise workload to meet customer deadlines.
This is the perfect opportunity for a self-motivated individual with a strong technical background who enjoys providing high-quality customer service working within a dynamic small team to support customers in the electrical automation and process control industries.
To be considered for this role you must have prior experience within an industrial trade wholesale role, however, a proven track record in a similar trade role will be considered.
As a successful candidate, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
• Be an organised, enthusiastic, team player with a positive attitude who is self-motivated, reliable, and adaptable
• Be a quick learner who has excellent computer skills
• Have excellent time management with the ability to work in a multi-focused work environment
• An ability to meet high customer service standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Have a high level of attention to detail & initiative
• Have a desire to grow within our organisation and be looking for a long-term career
• Fantastic technical skills and the ability to develop in-depth knowledge about our products
• Good business sense and a professional manner
This role is offering 38 hours per week starting out as casual with the view for permanency.
To apply for this role please follow the link below or phone 4771 2113 for more information.