Our client a food manufacturing company at Eagle Farm who are specialists in the production of food additives and spice blends for mostly the meat and chicken industries are looking for a Container Unloader, food processor/ factory hand to work during their current busy period. This is one industry that is currently thriving and not affected by COVID19.
Duties will include:
- Continuous heavy container unloading, which involves consistent lifting up to 25kgs of bagged food products
- Assisting with the food production and blending of spices and additives for different recipes and mixes which can include working with aromatic spices and protein based products
- Picking and packing orders
The ideal candidate will:
- Need to be able to work in an aromatic and sometimes hot and dusty environment
- Need good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Have own transport and drivers license essential as public transport does not meet the 5am start times.
- Need to be able to work a minimum of 4 days per week 8 – 10 hours per day, currently plenty of overtime on offer Monday to Thurs every Friday off!
- Be physically fit and able to perform continual heavy lifting of 20-25 kgs
- Have the ability to start as early as 5.00am
- Preferably have a background in food manufacturing.
- Must reside on the North side of Brisbane
If you feel you meet the above requirements then Apply Now! or, call 07 3865 6333 for more information.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 – $29.00 per hour