Our client, a food manufacturing company at Eagle Farm that specialises in the production of food additives and spice blends for the meat and chicken industries, is looking for Container Unloaders for ongoing roles.
Duties will include:
• Continuous heavy container unloading, which involves consistent lifting up to 25kgs of bagged food ingredients
• Assisting with the food production and blending of spices and additives for different recipes and mixes which can include working with aromatic spices and protein-based products
• Picking and packing orders
The ideal candidates will:
• Needs to be able to work in an aromatic, and sometimes hot and dusty environment
• Own transport and driver’s license essential as public transport does not meet the 5.00am start times
• Available to work Mon to Thurs -complete your 38-45 hours in 4 days and have a 3-day long weekend
• Physically fit and able to perform continual heavy lifting of 25 kgs
• The ability to start as early as 5.00am
• Background in Container Unloading and or Food Manufacturing.
To apply please follow the link below, to ensure you are considered for the role please attach a current resume with your application.
For more information, please contact Accurate Recruitment on (07) 3865 6333.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 – $28.00 per hour