Our client, a food manufacturing company at Eagle Farm who specialises in the production of food additives and spice blends, are looking for a Container Unloader, Food Production Worker for an ongoing role.
Duties will include:
- Continuous heavy container unloading, which involves consistent lifting up to 25kgs of bagged food ingredients.
- Assisting with the food production and blending of spices and additives for different recipes and mixes which can include working with aromatic spices and protein-based products.
- Picking and packing orders
The ideal candidate will:
- Need to be able to work in an aromatic and sometimes hot and dusty environment
- Must have own transport and driver’s license, public transport does not meet the 5:00 am start times.
- Need to be able to work a minimum of 4 days per week 8 – 10 hours per day, currently plenty of overtime on offer Monday to Thurs every Friday off!
- Be physically fit and able to perform continual heavy lifting of 20-25 kgs
- Have the ability to start as early as 5.00 am
- Preferably have a background in food manufacturing.
To apply, please follow the link below and ensure you include a current resume with your application.
For more information, please call Accurate Recruitment on (07) 3865 6333 for more information.