Factory Machine Operator with CNC experience for Northside Manufacturer of 4WD components.
The successful applicant must be able to:
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Understand the specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by following blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as Welding, cutting, drilling, grinding, milling etc
- Troubleshoot issues and perform maintenance and/or make adjustments to machinery when necessary to improve performance
- Clean machinery and maintain cleanliness in the work area
- Comply with all safety and health regulations
This position starts out as Casual labour-hire, offering 39 hours per week Monday to Friday with perm role on offer after qualifying period
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role please email an up-to-date resume without delay as this position is available for immediate start.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 – $28.00 per hour