- Casual ongoing with view to permanent role
- Competitive hourly rate with overtime available daily
- High profile customer base and variety in work
Our client specialises in truck and tanker body manufacturing and servicing and have high profile customers including Qld Fire Service and large businesses within the mining industry all with long term contracts.
They are looking for an experienced, motivated and energetic person with a high attention to detail to join their auto electrical team working between there service and build units.
Skills and experience:
- A qualified Auto Electrician with a minimum of 5 years trade experience
- Applicant MUST hold current Aircon Ticket & License
- A strong work history in electrical fit-out of Trucks or Specialised Vehicles would be highly regarded (in particular fit-out of emergency vehicles)
- Technical competence and mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of fundamentals of electrical wiring
- Ability to problem-solve, diagnose, and fix electrical malfunctions / issues.
- Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Ability to follow job specifications, wiring documents and install electrical systems.
- High attention to detail and takes pride in producing quality work every time.
- Works well in a team environment but can also work independently when required.
- Can work in a dynamic and changing workplace.
- Energetic, has a positive work ethic and commitment to meeting schedule.
- An awareness of workplace, health and safety regulations.
- Reliable and punctual
- Can communicate with customers.
If you think you have what it takes, tell us why this job is for YOU!
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should call Steve on 0481 710 686.